Have those Two little words vanished?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United Kingdom
OK. Usually it is. Those three little words. I love you. However here at least in the UK, language, pronunciation and appreciation appears to have albeit vanished.

As members of this and perhaps other forums. We share our knowledge, sometimes even I will research the subject to come up with an answer for the member.
The member, more often than not, just joined, picked our brains, received an answer and that's the last we hear of them. In todays world. The Internet is more and more coming to our aid. So I wonder. Why in so many instances, are questions asked here on the forum, and never a simple. Thank You.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Keir Hardy
Country
United Kingdom
It happens on a lot of boards. A first time poster comes onto a board, asks a qwuestion, gets an answer and you never hear from them again.
Quite often on a question that is "mechanically technical," there'll be a video about it on YouTube, if they'd bothered to look.

Ask a Question