Has anyone visited...

Reaction score
Has anyone visited WDW Epcot's International Flower and Garden Festival?

Every spring, Epcot will showcase the most beautiful gardens. Its amazing what can be done with gardens and flowers of all kind.

They also have an area called 'The Land Pavilion' with several restaurants and a couple rides. My favorite ride is The Land. They take you on a boat ride tour through their aeroponic and aquaponic gardens.

Below is a website I found that takes you up close to The Land and how it works. Simply amazing!
http://thephotogardenbee.com/2010/01/05/aeroponics-gardens-at-epcot-part-iii-the-land/

Here are a few pictures of Epcot's International Flower and Garden Festival. If you have not visited Disney during spring time, you may be missing out. :)

DSC_9595-as-Smart-Object-1-copy.jpg
epcot+flower+and+garden+festival+cinderella.jpg
Epcot-Flower-Garden-Fest2.jpg
Epcot-International-Flower-and-Garden-Festival010_zpsf9a75b44.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United States
Nope, not me. I can't remember the last time I visited a Disney park, and I don't remember anything about gardens there. I guess I was more focused on the rides, lol. Those are some serious gardens you've pictured above. Just thinking about all the work it takes to maintain them... whew!

Reaction score
Thank you for posting the pics. They are gorgeous. They make me want to plan a Disney wedding.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7B
That is just beautiful ! Is it at the Disneyland in L.A., or at the one in Florida ?
I am not apt to get to either one, but I will look on YouTube and see f I can find a video showing this garden, it is absolutely awesome, and has to take a lot of skilled people to keep it looking like that.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
The pictures look so gorgeous! I would love to be there. I visited a few Flower Festivals in my country and every one of them was very special and unforgettable.

Reaction score
I don't remember seeing flowers when I visited Disney, but it was years ago and I was 12 or 13 so my main focus at the time was the rides. I have been thinking about planning a trip for my kids to go to Disney so I will have to remember this for when we go :)

Looks beautiful! I do remember seeing an impressive garden in England, but that was so many years ago that I do not remember where in England it was.

Ask a Question