Country
United Kingdom
It is odd, as we've got members from Sweeden, Belgium, France etc. :rolleyes:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United States
Thanks! I had heard about that site, but to be honest I have never checked it. I'll surely give it a try, a friend told me he used it to meet other expats living over there. I thought of doing the same, but was waiting to get there. It's ok, I'm sure I'll find one later on ;) Just wait until my dutch is better and I will tell you. I'll surely post pictures here,

Joining a group is a way to improve your Dutch. There are a few groups here for practicing languages with fluent speakers and most of the people in the different groups are people who have moved from out of town because it's such a good way to meet new people and get to know a new place.

Reaction score
Cool, I'll definitely try it once I'm done with the inburgering cursus then (y) I'm already practicing with some natives from time to time, but I feel something is lacking. Maybe joining one of those groups is a better way to meet more serious people, I'm starting to prefer non natives, but for some reason I'm not being very lucky finding them on language exchange sites like ''Speaky''.

I'll definitely try that site soon (y)

Reaction score
It is odd, as we've got members from Sweeden, Belgium, France etc. :rolleyes:

Belgium?? I love their accent :) Their dutch sounds more delicate, I've met some really cool Belgians in the past. Mind telling me what members here are Belgian?

Ask a Question