Geraniums now in for the winter

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Scotland dont know zone
Country
United Kingdom
In my conservatory which I call my sittootery.
P1100865.jpg
P1100876.jpg
P1100877.jpg
P1100877.jpg

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
Love the sittootery. After visiting England a few years ago, quite a few actually, I soooo wanted a conservatory when I got home but it just gets toooo hot in Australia.:( Shame because I think they are lovely. Stayed in a great B&B near Bath with a lovely "sittootery" and a lovely home some where else with one and I just loved them. I wasn't into gardening then :eek:[late bloomer] although I did think the gardens looked lovely. Now I would be besotted:)
Your geraniums are beautiful and will enjoy being hunkered down in the warmth.
I just purchased a new one today called Rozanne which is apparently one of the original ones. I don't know how true that is. I believe everything I'm told.:LOL:. It has large violet blue flowers with white eyes, so the blurb says, and the flowers are 60mm across which is nearly 2 1/2 inches. The one I have measures 50mm. Lovely. I am looking forward to planting it in my cottage garden

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
Japan
These flowers remind me of my late grandma's house. She would always have various colored geraniums in pots - so something about them just makes me think of her. I think they're lovely - yours look beautiful! I too would love to have a conservatory area - maybe one day, in my dream home I'll get to have one!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
They're very, very pretty:) I love those colors! It's so nice to see flowering plants in November. I've just got four little african violets and I'm looking forward to seeing them bloom. It's so exciting:love:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I love the smell of geraniums, and I have a pink and a red color in a pot. They seem to enjoy a bit of cold weather at the moment and doing very well. I need to bring them in though soon.

Yours are so beautiful!

Ask a Question