Hardy Geraniums

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
Anyone live local enough to me, I am offering up free Hardy Geraniums. they need thinning. just so many places I can put them here. they are blue purple in color. I live in Parkeburg, PA. Just putting it out there. Like for instance, if your planning a trip to Amish country in Lancaster, I am not far from there, or a trip to Longwood Gardens, again not far from there. I will give you them bare rooted right from the plant. You will need something to protect their roots as you travel back, damp newspaper would work. easy to plant, they are shallow planted, like 2 inches. deep.
So just let me know. https://garden.org/learn/articles/view/192/

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
I am considering moving some of mine to go under my star magnolia, as that area under it is tough to weed etc. so they would being dense not let any growth under them happen. it would be an experiment to see just how much shade they can handle. anyway, last year on a whim I planted some in the hallow center areas of two stumps, and they are blooming nicely. tough plants.

Ask a Question