Gardening

Reaction score
Country
Spain
I would like to be a gardener when I grow up, with an Land Rover Discovery 2.
You schould watch Rosemary & Thyme, thats where I got the idea from.
Happy gardening.

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Its not mine but I like it

Attachments

• proxy-image(1).jpg
    proxy-image(1).jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 3
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have not seen the program, but I have been a gardener. I never had that posh a vehicle either, but I would say it is a great job. Every garden is different, and the same garden is different at different times of year, so plenty of variety, and it is outdoors. that may not suit everyone, but I loved it. I pitied the people off working in offices so they had the money to pay me to enjoy their garden :)

Reaction score
Country
Spain
I have not seen the program, but I have been a gardener. I never had that posh a vehicle either, but I would say it is a great job. Every garden is different, and the same garden is different at different times of year, so plenty of variety, and it is outdoors. that may not suit everyone, but I loved it. I pitied the people off working in offices so they had the money to pay me to enjoy their garden :)
Its not a program, its a serie, very funny, 2 woman gardeners who are a sort of detectives, because every time when there ave been a murder, there searching out who is the murderer.
Well, I think I am going to do the same thing. :)

Ask a Question