Gardeners world

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Just caught up with Gardeners' World. Love the wildlife bits and screen grabbed some frames.

I'm going to grab some ladybirds and put them in my sun lounge to reduce my aphid populations or increase the ladybird population .. Last year, the latter happened...

Untitled-2.jpg

I wish to go on a bird watching holidays somewhere .. just to see birds of paradise .. or a bird like this ..
Untitled-4.jpg

Is it cute? Wonder if @johnny canoe has a video function in his camera!
Untitled-5.jpg

Too short the programme.. The weather report is really a waste of time..

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
I think when you play the video on photobucket, go to copy the url and paste it here. That's how I did mine with youtube. Or Find word SHARE, copy the url... You see what I mean?

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
@johnny canoe Hey, they are brilliant! I like the 2nd most ... The turnover is great.. three birds in rapid succession. Such fun .. Here, I can't even photograph a tits.. let alone feeding them.

I do think that the woodpeckers feed as a couple as I remember them bickering as well when I videoed them in Fountaine Abbey, Yorkshire..

Thank you so much..

Why don't you upload them onto youtube ..? so that more people can see them.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Good morning, @johnny canoe If you see my short video on the woodpeckers, you would know that they feed together and they talked to each other and then fly around "after a bit of conversation"! Interesting, isn't it.. You can really hear them talk to each other .. The 2nd video is so good as there are 3 of them in a very short duration.. Lovely birds... and lovely experience which I can only dream of..

Ask a Question