Fruit and nut trees

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Yep, they're like that :rolleyes: One of my earliest memories is Mum telling me what she wanted playing at her funeral.

It was on an old 78 speed bakerlite record though :eek:

But thanks to youtube I managed it :)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Oh lord!
Glad it is not just my family being like that. It's nice that you managed to get it though!
I mean I see the practicality in it and I am not super touchy about certain subjects, but it still amuses me to say the least.
My grandparents have their plot all ready, have had for years, headstone is up and all, they even wrote their own engraving... the year of death just needs to be added. That is a bit extreme though!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Oh lord!
Glad it is not just my family being like that. It's nice that you managed to get it though!
I mean I see the practicality in it and I am not super touchy about certain subjects, but it still amuses me to say the least.
My grandparents have their plot all ready, have had for years, headstone is up and all, they even wrote their own engraving... the year of death just needs to be added. That is a bit extreme though!
When my mom found out she was terminal she had me take her casket shopping. She actually crawled into a few of them to make sure they were comfortable. Talk about being embarrassed but she wouldn't have it any other way. And then it was off to shop for her burial dress which ended up being nothing less than a fancy nightgown from guess where....Yep, Victoria Secrets at 75 years old

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Bless em :rolleyes:

Told the kids that when I die I want to be dressed in a superman outfit and dropped out of a plane.

Failing that, they're gonna play this at me funeral.

Ask a Question