Favorite white rose?

Reaction score
What is everyone's favorite white rose? I'm in the process of making a moon garden (all white plants) and I am looking for nice white roses to plant in it.

I prefer tea roses. Floribundas are ok. I don't care for knockout roses so much.

Most people seem to love Pope John Paul II, but some seem to hate it. Does the climate make a difference? I had quite a few roses back home but did have problems with black spot.

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I love all white roses:) I can't pick one favorite. They're so gorgeous! I especially like miniatures.
Today, I received a bouquet of white roses. I don't know what variety it is, but I'll post a picture of them tomorrow. They're beautiful:love:

Reaction score
Your white roses are gorgeous! I found a variety of white rose I want to try. The Sugar Moon rose. I've been wanting to try it for a while now. Michigan Bulb used to carry it but doesn't seem to anymore. I found it at a website called heirloom roses, though. Has anyone tried to grow this rose?

Ad

Advertisements

Ask a Question