Favorite berries?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I will definitely look for it!:D Berries that are two times sweeter than regular blueberries sound wonderful, I'm sure I'd love them:D Thank you for the information.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Blueberries are my favorite hands down. Nothing else even comes close. The fact that they are packed with antioxidants just adds to their appeal. I would love the chance to pick them wild, but they don't grow in Iowa. The are crazy expensive here, especially in the off-season. I think they are about $5 a pound right now.

Reaction score
Country
Canada
My favorite berries would have to be blueberries. Blue is my favorite color, and not only that, but I love the taste of it. The bigger blueberries are sweet, and the smaller ones are sour. I love eating them because it puts a warm, colorful sensation in my mouth. I actually used to do blueberry farming as a job and on the days that I would go picking them, I would always ask the boss if I could bring home my own bag of them!

Reaction score
Country
United States
I have seen videos of people picking wild blueberries in mountainous areas. The patches are so low to the ground. For some reason I thought they grew on bushes? Bears love blueberries, so that would make me worry. They probably know where they grow, and when they grow, so a blueberry patch might end up being a death sentence if you are not careful. I love blueberries, but not that much. Maybe I will stick to paying $5.00 a pound for them!

Reaction score
Country
South Africa
There are many different kinds of berries out there, so which ones are your favorite to grow and eat? I think blueberries and blackberries are my favorite as I love to make muffins with them.
I love cherries they are my absolute favourite and during the holidays at christmas time we get to buy them cheaper as it is season for them. This year im making cherry jam and going to the farm to pick them!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Ooh cherries are delicious. We have a variety where I live called Rainier cherries and they are so sweet and good. I think they are a local hybrid in my area. Bing cherries are also very good. I always look forward to fresh cherries in the summer.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Are cherries berries?:) I love them too, they're super delicious! I heard that they contain natural melatonin, so it's good to eat them in the evening, before going to bed.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Strawberries are my favorite berry. I eat them everyday, in many ways than one: I put them into smoothies, salads, desserts, and eat in their natural state. Personally, I think strawberries are sweeter than any other berry. I think when the summer comes back around, I'm gonna try to grow my own.

Ask a Question