Elephant

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
We have a temple not so far away. They have elephants there and occasionally they are taken around the city. And on one such occasion one of the elephants was brought to our area. It spent a few minutes in front of our gate.and greeted us. Elephants raise their trunk and make a sound.

vlcsnap-2015-05-23-06h25m37s082.png

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Ha, that would be a sight to see in my neighbourhood. Would freak the dogs right out LOL.

Reaction score
That is one beautiful elephant, I liked the make up on its face! I wonder how much they eat on a daily basis, got to be hard to keep up with that.! One elephant seems tough enough, but add several to the mix :eek: How can they feed all of them?

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
That is one beautiful elephant, I liked the make up on its face! I wonder how much they eat on a daily basis, got to be hard to keep up with that.! One elephant seems tough enough, but add several to the mix :eek: How can they feed all of them?
Temples can afford as they get huge donations from devotees. Even when they visit we give some money.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Since they are vegetarians I am sure their dung could be used as fertiliser.

Oh, I'm sure it would be excellent fertilizer. I'm just thinking that the daily output from a single elephant could cover a lot of ground, as it were.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
Oh, I'm sure it would be excellent fertilizer. I'm just thinking that the daily output from a single elephant could cover a lot of ground, as it were.

I am sure it will. I have not gone anywhere near an elephant to see it perform though (lol)

Ask a Question