Do you grow succulents?

Reaction score
Country
Kenya
Succulents are very easy plants to grow because they don't have alot of requirements in terms of watering and pest control. I have grown flowers belonging to this category and are quite easy to grow and propagate. I have the desire to become a cactus grower and look forward to acquire the plants from different species and acquire a brand name with respect to the venture.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
Philippines
We have dragon fruit in the front yard and in the backyard. For this fruiting season, the one in the backyard was first to develop blooms. And although there are only 3 fruits in the backyard, it is worth the wait because I picked the first ripe fruit last Sunday and it was very sweet. The purple variety is normally sweeter than the white variety.

Here is the pic of the big flowers of our dragon fruit...
IMG_2869 dragon flower.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
The only succulent I had, was chicks and hens at the old house. Those things live through our winter weather and come back every year. I like them, but they don't produce flowers.

Ask a Question