Did not know about it until.............

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
I went on a tour of this site, going here there and everywhere and during this tour I saw the 'members' tab which had a drop down menu and what do I see I am listed as a 'notable member'. Not bad ,even if I say so myself. Had to wear a shirt with a collar. I may as well as these days I blow my own trumpet ;)

animated-trumpet-image-0013.gif

Last edited:
Reaction score
I had no idea of this one as well, lol. It might sound sily, but I hadn't even noticed that menu, most of the time I am so distracted and focused on the forum topics that I don't take the time to check :eek: Very interesting (y)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
I had no idea of this one as well, lol. It might sound sily, but I hadn't even noticed that menu, most of the time I am so distracted and focused on the forum topics that I don't take the time to check :eek: Very interesting (y)

As I said I spent some time to go on a tour of the site (lol)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
I found that listing about a month ago and also discovered that you can follow specific members so that you will be alerted when they post in this site.

I love coming to this forum everyday because all of you all are so knowledgeable about plants and I learn a lot.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
I went on a tour of this site, going here there and everywhere and during this tour I saw the 'members' tab which had a drop down menu and what do I see I am listed as a 'notable member'. Not bad ,even if I say so myself. Had to wear a shirt with a collar. I may as well as these days I blow my own trumpet ;)

View attachment 6731
How on earth do you go on tour? I can't see anything saying TOUR. I'm afraid I really need everything to be spelled out for me but I do learn..... eventually(n):(. Could some one please be kind enough to let me know how to be part of this???? I hate to be missing out on something:cautious:.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia

View attachment 6731
I find your posts very interesting Grouie so you deserve to be considered very notable;) and:cool:

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
How on earth do you go on tour? I can't see anything saying TOUR. I'm afraid I really need everything to be spelled out for me but I do learn..... eventually(n):(. Could some one please be kind enough to let me know how to be part of this???? I hate to be missing out on something:cautious:.

Just click on everything till it tells you not to :D

Ask a Question