Dear weather....

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7B
We finally were able to get our garden planted the last part of April, but it has just kept on being cold and rainy, and even feels like it wants to snow. I know it is not that cold, but the weather has not been helpful for the garden.
We DO have a few seeds sprouting, looks like mustard greens, and some radishes, and maybe some lettuce, but it has rained steady the last 4 days, so I don't know if they are drowned out or not. Supposed to be 79 tomorrow, and sunny, so hopefully , the garden will dry out.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
In Poland we finally have real, gorgeous spring. Today, it's 22 Celsius and the sun is shining. I've noticed delicate, green haze around tree branches, soon it will turn into leaves. I'm in a romantic mood:D . Everything is getting prettier, yesterday I found a few violets in my garden.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Our weather here in Michigan is currently sitting at 19 degree Fahrenheit, and it is very gray. My garden is buried under a thick pile of snow from last week, and we won't be able to do anything outside at least until the beginning of May. It would be nice to see something grows, but I will keep on dreaming about it :)

Ask a Question