Coronavirus, it is all over the news

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Trump has just declared that the United States is the biggest country in the world.
It is smaller than Canada, and half the size of Russia.
With him at the helm America is at the mercy of Corovid 19.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
Trump has just declared that the United States is the biggest country in the world.
It is smaller than Canada, and half the size of Russia.
With him at the helm America is at the mercy of Corovid 19.
I like Trump. He is so much fun!

Reaction score
Country
Spain
I wouldn´t question your right to express an opinion DM, but could you clarify why it is that you are happy to have your country led, and represented to the world, by a man who has no proper education, no common sense, and no respect for the opinion of those who know a great deal more than he does?
Do you share these qualities?
La Garden proved unable to answer a simple question, as did Meadowlark --- can you do any better?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
I wouldn´t question your right to express an opinion DM, but could you clarify why it is that you are happy to have your country led, and represented to the world, by a man who has no proper education, no common sense, and no respect for the opinion of those who know a great deal more than he does?
Do you share these qualities?
La Garden proved unable to answer a simple question, as did Meadowlark --- can you do any better?

'...clarify why it is that you are happy to have your country led, and represented to the world, by a man who has no proper education, no common sense, and no respect for the opinion of those who know a great deal more than he does?"

I cannot understand your conflagration. This is a statement of your opinion, which you think is a question. Its actually an insult, where you obviously value your opinion more than the millions who voted for the man. You denigrate the Wharton School Of Business, The school of hard knocks, vast levels of business experience. Why? Because you do not have a very high ability to synthesize the environment around you into yet unrealized possibilities. This is usually a requirement for a successful exit from the majority of undergraduate programs here. So although I suspect you may hold such a certificate, your function is much like the students who have only learned by rote. This mental weakness becomes challenging to those seeking to understand those persons who must steer the complexities of large scale businesses here in the states. Boris seems likeable. What do you think of him?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
A friend whose son is a policeman in West London, traveled into work yesterday morning on the tube and saId he was the only person in his carriage.
They have locked down (shelter in place) Birmingham Alabama. I understand this is going on in the UK as well.

Reaction score
Country
Spain
I have enough money for it not to be an issue of any importance, thanks.
So does money mean more to you than education, wisdom and integrity ?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
I have enough money for it not to be an issue of any importance, thanks.
So does money mean more to you than education, wisdom and integrity ?
Sorry I was re-editing my post. I was just curious about why you seem so jealous of Trump

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Jealous of Trump?
That´s a ridiculous idea, I find him utterly loathsome.
In Britain, Trump and Boris are both regarded by the majority as buffoons, and I can only ascribe your ignorance of this to a diet of Fox News.
Is it perhaps that you prefer entertainment to education?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
Jealous of Trump?
That´s a ridiculous idea, I find him utterly loathsome.
In Britain, Trump and Boris are both regarded by the majority as buffoons, and I can only ascribe your ignorance of this to a diet of Fox News.
Is it perhaps that you prefer entertainment to education?
I find you entertaining. So tell me more about how this majority failed to elect their preferred leadership? Evidently twice as in 2 separate countries? Are you not a fan of private property?

Reaction score
Country
Spain
The majority voted for Hillary, really -- you need wake up.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
When I saw this was mostly a political issue I asked the mods to lock it. They said no, so it is digging through politics thread with some humor along the way. Blue Collar Logic cuts through the BS and gets to points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question