Very sad news re Paris

Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm still saddened by the news out of Paris. My heart goes out to the victims and the families who have to deal with the enormous grief. 130 lives just taken by some sick and cruel people who really have no worthy cause they're supporting. I pray those 130 people, mostly who were on the younger side, will truly rest in peace.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
It's horrible. But these sorts of radical-Muslim attacks have been ongoing for many years on a weekly basis, mostly in countries that don't get as much coverage. My heart goes out to Paris (a beautiful city I have visited several times) and to people everywhere killed by these lunatics.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamist_terrorist_attacks
Hollande called it an act of war. Does that mean France is poised to wage war on Isis? Unfortunately the "targets" aren't easy to find as they are embedded in the general population and have no declared and distinct war so fighting back is a problem. Can't just start blanket-bombing large parts of the middle east...for one, it won't work. would actually be counter-productive. For two, thousands of people - whole families - are trying to escape and seek refuge from the crazy. For three, we (mostly) are civilized and democratic people who don't demonize an entire race just because some of their countrymen (and women) are deranged religious fanatics.

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I am truly in shock with the news about what happened in the city of France that killed 130 people. I do pray that they may find eternal rest and may they find peace and justice for what happened to these innocent individuals. I hope you are one with me in prayer and I also hope that the ones responsible for the attack and the act of harming innocent lives will be apprehended and put to justice immediately so that we can move with our always peaceful lives. God bless us all and may we find true peace always.

Reaction score
Country
United States
All anybody can do now is pray for Paris. If you're not religious just keep these people in your heart and hope for the best for them.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
So, so sad :( My thoughts are with the victims and their families, and I truly hope this madness can come to an end in the near future.

Reaction score
The latest news that broadcast what had happened in France really shocked the people in every country. Tragedies do really exist and we really do not know when it will happen. Let us just pray for the repose of the soul of those who had died and for their families to have peace in their heart and that they may be strong and never lose their faith to what had happened to their love ones.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
Praying for all those families and those connected to this loss. May God grant the leaders wisdom in dealing with such a formidable and diffuse foe.

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
Such heart breaking tragedy. Many persons will ask why? I am here asking myself the same question. The world would be a great place without people it seems. Why is the impression we must all agree on everything. It seem we are not entitled to have our own opinion or beliefs. Why can't we all just get along?

My prayers for the families

Ask a Question