Coronavirus, it is all over the news

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
I am surrounded here in Alabama. I heard today it arrived, but not officially.
OQ2adfM.jpg

Reaction score
Country
Spain
The ¨Official Advice¨ that I heard from The President was firstly that the virus was a hoax, secondly that it would go away, then he takes panic action that collapses the stock market.
Those who rely on Fox News etc, will remain deluded.
Anyone still whistling Dixie over there ...?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States

Watch the video it is prospective with some humor. It even makes light of how this is a political issue.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
The ¨Official Advice¨ that I heard from The President was firstly that the virus was a hoax, secondly that it would go away, then he takes panic action that collapses the stock market.
Those who rely on Fox News etc, will remain deluded.
Anyone still whistling Dixie over there ...?
Dude stop digging your hole. It is stupid.

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Like I said La Garden, sorry if the news is uncomfortable, but I don´t write it, and if you don´t like it that is something only you can deal with. You have no relevant argument to offer, and yet you want to shut down my free speech?
Because I told you what your President said ...?
I think your cherished picture of the situation, clearly evident from what you have written, will not survive the next few weeks, but feel free to keep shooting the messenger if it helps.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
Like I said La Garden, sorry if the news is uncomfortable, but I don´t write it, and if you don´t like it that is something only you can deal with. You have no relevant argument to offer, and yet you want to shut down my free speech?
Because I told you what your President said ...?
I think your cherished picture of the situation, clearly evident from what you have written, will not survive the next few weeks, but feel free to keep shooting the messenger if it helps.
Dude you keep on digging the hole. It has been pointed out over and over again you are wrong. You have posted NOTHING that has made anyone uncomfortable. Arguing over media hype. You are no messenger. In the states we call it derangement syndrome.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Dude you keep on digging the hole. It has been pointed out over and over again you are wrong. You have posted NOTHING that has made anyone uncomfortable. Arguing over media hype. You are no messenger. In the states we call it derangement syndrome.
Remember about 10 years ago and the H1N1 Swine flu. It killed thousands and thousands and hospitalized hundreds of thousands of folks here in the US. Do you remember any of this doomsday media hype having happened then? I don't. Do you remember any of the sports being shut down? I don't. Do you remember any stores having runs on toilet paper and sanitizer? I don't. Do you remember any states closing the entire school system? I don't. This entire thing is a media hype with a political agenda. What are the latest stats? 85% of the 40 deaths occurred in one place and the youngest person to die anywhere was 54 and with preexisting conditions. All the other death were around 80 years of age? Why don't we hear about this on the news? Why don't we do the same thing Obama did, which exactly was what? Issuing a state of emergency a year in and not much after that? I am sure that anyone with half a brain can figure this out

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
OMG, THE SKY IS FALLING. IT'S ALL OVER. WE MAY AS WELL USE THE LAST OF OUR DWINDLING ENERGY DIGGING OUR GRAVES. News flash: ABC News just reported 22,000 DEATHS, yes 22,000 this season from the common flu here in the USA. Why haven't I heard anything about this. Why isn't the news media in an uncontrolled panic over this epidemic like they are COVID 19? Could it be because it doesn't fit their political agenda?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Keir Hardy
Country
United Kingdom
As I've a "Nectar card" so Sainsbury's have my e-mail address, I've had a message from "Mike" the Chief Executive.

He said...more or less...

skynews-dads-army-stamp-lance-corporal-jones_4334154.jpg

Attachments

• external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg
    external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 83
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Keir Hardy
Country
United Kingdom
You have to laugh.

The Government intends to tell all over seventies to self-isolate for up to four months.

Good plan, a fair few would probably die and no longer be a "burden" on the state.

The bad news is that most fit and able over seventies will not take a blind bit of notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question