Comeback of Ancient Farming Practice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Sorry . I can't hear . I'm deaf, Unless it has CC I won't be able to understand what is being said.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
https://medium.com/the-global-millennial/how-the-netherlands-is-the-worlds-second-largest-food-exporter-c411b8fb14dd#:~:text=How does the Netherlands maintain,effectively and with relative ease.
This link may interest you @Don Perry. We have great admiration for the Dutch farmers and their recent win. We should all be in this fight for common sense before it is too late.

1679410261510.png

Their farmers party now has a majority due to all the ''net zero'' rubbish!! The dutch people should be applauded.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United Kingdom
Unfortunately the farmers party does not have a majority, just is the biggest single party.
Don't bet on them even being part of the govt. as I could quite easily see the globalists coalescing to outnumber them.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Maybe not, but they had the courage and determination to make their voices heard, and speak for sense and reason. We need our food, and it's our farmers who supply so much of it. If all of us who are awake can speak out on these things and make the more compliant folks aware of the plight they will undoubtedly be in we might make some change. We should at least try. I would back them all the way.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
I think it's impossible to know what impact humans are having on the global temperature. For all we know, our actions *COULD* be helping to keep things in check! Scientists don't understand enough to be able to say for sure that we aren't SAVING the planet from wild temp swings!! We don't even know how to accurately test the impact of our actions. So any drastic action COULD make things worse. Which is foolhardy to say the least.

But no one can deny that we're trashing the planet. Constant increase in population and constant increase in each person's consumption can't end well! That's what led to my interest in sustainable living/gardening. I can only do me, and my contribution is to try and move as close as possible to sustainable living.

In all honesty, I think the obsession by governments with global warming is just an excuse. If they genuinely believed their own rhetoric they wouldn't be acting the way they are. Personally, I think this is all a cover for the fact that the global system - the world economy - requires constant expansion. If economies stop growing the house of cards comes crashing down - and that would lead to utter carnage. Constant growth of the economy requires constant growth in consumption of resources - including energy. If energy (and other resources) don't get ever cheaper and more abundant then economies can't grow. I suspect they're hiding the real problem behind the global warming narrative. "Yes, I know it's terrible, but if we don't all make these huge sacrifices the world will end!" (of course, notice the politicians and wealthy aren't exactly cutting back!).

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Have a look at this - from a cattle farmer in Australia. It is worrying enough that they insist on cattle being pumped full of antibiotics - it gets worse.... this reminds me of why I stopped eating meat. Poor animals, what the hell did they do to deserve doing this to them?
https://www.bitchute.com/video/hLLDZn9DYdMx/
I struggle with the meat eating thing. I could do without but hubby really needs meat. We live beside a farm. I have no qualms when it comes to seeing the life the cattle lead. The youngsters even play, and they get a good couple of years of very happy grazing in open countryside. So, if I felt confident that the slaughter was humane (I suspect it's not), I'd feel OK about it.

But that said, we've talked about chickens or rabbits for meat and we really don't think we could do it. So if you can't slaughter them yourself you probably shouldn't be eating meat.

I could manage if we had eggs, milk, cheese. We are planning to get ducks (not least for 'slug patrol' and compost making) and I think possibly we could manage to keep a couple of small goats, but I'm not sure how much milk that would give us.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United Kingdom
I struggle with the meat eating thing. I could do without but hubby really needs meat. We live beside a farm. I have no qualms when it comes to seeing the life the cattle lead. The youngsters even play, and they get a good couple of years of very happy grazing in open countryside. So, if I felt confident that the slaughter was humane (I suspect it's not), I'd feel OK about it.

But that said, we've talked about chickens or rabbits for meat and we really don't think we could do it. So if you can't slaughter them yourself you probably shouldn't be eating meat.

I could manage if we had eggs, milk, cheese. We are planning to get ducks (not least for 'slug patrol' and compost making) and I think possibly we could manage to keep a couple of small goats, but I'm not sure how much milk that would give us.
Veganism kills far more animals than any form of meat production.
That's not to justify cruelty; there's no excuse AND THE STRESS HARMS THE MEAT! & so is counter-productive.

In any case:

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United Kingdom
Their voices will be heard & either ignored, or fobbed off with empty platitudes.
Their really only are two choices: accept the evil globalist cabal's agenda, or fight it.
When I say fight, I mean physically. I mean violently overthrow them, for they will not go quietly.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United Kingdom
I think it's impossible to know what impact humans are having on the global temperature. For all we know, our actions *COULD* be helping to keep things in check! Scientists don't understand enough to be able to say for sure that we aren't SAVING the planet from wild temp swings!! We don't even know how to accurately test the impact of our actions. So any drastic action COULD make things worse. Which is foolhardy to say the least.

But no one can deny that we're trashing the planet. Constant increase in population and constant increase in each person's consumption can't end well! That's what led to my interest in sustainable living/gardening. I can only do me, and my contribution is to try and move as close as possible to sustainable living.

In all honesty, I think the obsession by governments with global warming is just an excuse. If they genuinely believed their own rhetoric they wouldn't be acting the way they are. Personally, I think this is all a cover for the fact that the global system - the world economy - requires constant expansion. If economies stop growing the house of cards comes crashing down - and that would lead to utter carnage. Constant growth of the economy requires constant growth in consumption of resources - including energy. If energy (and other resources) don't get ever cheaper and more abundant then economies can't grow. I suspect they're hiding the real problem behind the global warming narrative. "Yes, I know it's terrible, but if we don't all make these huge sacrifices the world will end!" (of course, notice the politicians and wealthy aren't exactly cutting back!).
The planet is not over-populated: cities make up 2% of the landmass.
Anyone who starves in this World does so for political, not agricultural reasons.
There were famines all through history; there are fewer now. In many countries population is shrinking fast & there are worries of demographic IMplosion.

Consumption need not be a problem either. There may be limits of expansion in certain areas, sure, But?
Look how many people now have internet access, mobile phones etc.
Innovation drives a multiplicity of different avenues of possible expansion.
Imagine how much we have expanded since Charles Holland Duell stated to Congress in 1843, that, "Everything which could be invented, has been invented?"

Energy IS work, & we have an abundant supply which could be cheap, BUT, as in hunger, energy shortage is politically directed, no natural.

The real problem is that politicians no longer serve their electorates; they serve a globalist cabal, whose agenda is to enslave us all.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
No comment . I'm just gardening. This is supposed to be about Ancient gardening and y'all done turned it into your "global warming " rant.

Reaction score
Country
United States
That is part of the problem...nobody wants to talk about the bigger issues...wherever we still have a free voice to do so (here). Sad really. Its not "just gardening"...its LIFE and all connected. HeadFullofBees is 100% correct. The bad guys count on sheep not wanting to talk about it...much less DO anything about it.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
No comment . I'm just gardening. This is supposed to be about Ancient gardening and y'all done turned it into your "global warming " rant.
Don that is what we all want to do - just garden! We do not turn the thread into something else at all. What will you do when you are no longer allowed to do your gardening? The problems that we try to point out to our friends are for the benefit of all. This terrible truth has been happening, by stealth, over a very long time, and we have all been programmed to believe all that has been slowly fed to us.
At the present time all kinds of revolting immoral and disgusting material is being fed to our small children in their classrooms, and the results that we see have often been fatal - shocking! Many discerning parents I know of have removed the little ones from their schools and allowed them to learn more savoury ways of living. There is a lot to learn about what is going on, and we are just hoping that our friends and families will have the blindfolds lifted in good time, for their sake.
It might be beneficial to actually have a look at the video information above. You might be surprised how much this would help you to understand. We try to show kindness, it is hardly ''ranting'' and the climate fiasco is simply a blanket for these ''elite'' to operate under - not the only part of the problem by any means.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
@Susan BBPM With regards to your last paragraph, if you can see what is happening to our money, it leads to being stuck in the future with one central digital bank. This then creates yet another way to control and weaken us . I will find another information video for you to have a think about in a minute!
Just to change the subject though, for a minute...keeping goats is a fantastic idea. I've kept saanens when I lived in Australia many years ago. My son still keeps them in Tasmania, and they are the most delightful and intelligent animals, which happily produce gallons of milk for you if they are fed properly.

Right - the video This is one of many. We have been following Neil for a long time.

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question