Comeback of Ancient Farming Practice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
We did skip over the rest, that's why we posted some humour and tried to get away from the constant doom, gloom and despondency that you seem hell bent on bringing to the thread :rolleyes:
As I skipped over all your political posts that didn't seem relevant or interesting. I also skipped the irrelevent humour. Although I totally accept that others like it and wouldn't dream of criticizing what others chose to share.

I shared details of the Ancient Gardening Practices that I've been using in my own garden and I explained why I thought it important. People seemed more interested in the 'why' part and I have responded to their questions. Discussions have a way of taking on a life of their own. I would much rather discuss the acutal Ancient Gardening Practices but no one seems interested in discussing that!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
I have enough politics in my real world. I dont need it on here.
Sure. And you're free to ignore this thread.

Sorry, I'm a bit of a free speech guy. I'm ok with anyone voicing their opinions. I choose to interact or ignore.

Some can't understand that just because they don't like it, someone else might.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
zone 6b
Country
United States
I have never met the opener of this thread. but am pretty sure they did not have politics in mind when posting. tons of places to talk politics. this should not be one of them

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
zone 6b
Country
United States
Sure. And you're free to ignore this thread.

Sorry, I'm a bit of a free speech guy. I'm ok with anyone voicing their opinions. I choose to interact or ignore.

Some can't understand that just because they don't like it, someone else might.
so post it in/on the correct forum. lets discuss what the thread opener meant to discuss.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
We did skip over the rest, that's why we posted some humour and tried to get away from the constant doom, gloom and despondency that you seem hell bent on bringing to the thread :rolleyes:
I'm probably partly to3 blame by egging her on, but that's simply because I don't buy into the hysteria.

Yes, it's likely there's going to be an economic collapse, probably a war and so what?

Civilization will become quite uncivilized for awhile and then move on to bigger and better things. The Roman's had a good thing going and blew it. Life reorganized and got better. The British ruled half the world and blew it, I'll let them decide if things got better. Th US almost killed themselves off over slavery, then things got better.

Maybe Susan should go to the gym? Do a couple weeks worth of heavy exercise, get sweaty and sore. After a couple weeks of soreness, you'll notice it's not so bad. You've thinned down in some places, bulked up in others and can go longer.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
zone 6b
Country
United States
I'm not sure Meadowlark isn't sipping a mint julep laughing at us.
if people actually read the article posted, my guess is 12 of the 17 pages is not needed. lets talk politics in other forums. lets keep all of these posts that we all do true to what the opener wanted it to be.

Meadowlark if I am wrong in my thought process, apologies.

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Cover cropping is a good idea Meadowlark so I think it's time to sow some mustard greens and leave this thread fallow.

Maybe we can dig it in in the spring and start again with a new bed.

Thread closed :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question