Coffee Creamer..Whats Your Favorite?

Reaction score
There are so many different coffee creamers on the market now, and I attempt to try them all; yes I am a coffee addict! lol
I recently tried Almond Joy creamer and it is really good!
creamer-9.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
None of the flavored ones for me. I use regular half & half. My husband does like the french vanilla ones

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Been using Morrison's dried milk but it kept forming clumps, gone back to Tesco's now :)

Pat

Reaction score
Country
United States
When I add creamer I like Hazelnut. Most of the time I drink my coffee with a sprinkle of cinnamon and no creamer.

Reaction score
I have never tried that one. I usually take the coffee mate one, no flavors. I tried the french flavored one, but I swear it made my coffee taste a bit more sweet. I didn't like that. I'm not a big fan of overly sweet drinks.

Reaction score
I like the holiday flavors of coffee creamer, like gingerbread and eggnog. The rest of the year, I just use milk. French vanilla is okay but I can take it or leave it.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
The almond joy creamer is really good, but I have to be in the mood for flavored cream. Sometimes I just want a basic cup of coffee with some milk and sugar added. My other favorite cream is the Italian sweet cream flavor.

Reaction score
I wish i had a favorite creamer but unfortunately i don't as i mostly take my teas black; which by the way tends to be boring at times.

Reaction score
I have tried that one it is really good. My favorite coffee creamer is french vanilla. That is what I drink all the time that is my signature I will try other ones from time to time but I always find myself coming back to french vanilla.

Reaction score
Condensed milk is a pretty good coffee creamer. I throw some in my coffee when I have a little left over from baking or making Thai iced tea.

Reaction score
There are so many different coffee creamers on the market now, and I attempt to try them all; yes I am a coffee addict! lol
I recently tried Almond Joy creamer and it is really good!
creamer-9.jpg
I'm an addict too !!!! I LOVE my coffee and if you could peek in my freezer I have tons of it in there. They freeze beautifully and I buy them when on their sale plus I use coupons. :) My favorite one is hazelnut... I love the nutty flavor and it's perfect in iced coffee as well. My husband and I say that coffee and creamers are our guilty pleasures for sure. I swear we keep Dunkin in business ;)
Great question !!! :)

Ask a Question