Climate. The Film

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
This film is very interesting and educational. If you want the opportunity to watch it, do so fairly quickly as it may be taken down.

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
The chap on the thumbnail of the video is one of the founders of Greenpeace. Now if he is telling folk that this whole climate emergency business is a hoax then I think we'd better listen.

About 10 years ago I was stopped on the street by a young Greenpeace canvasser, I used to be a Greenpeace member so I gladly stopped to listen to what he had to say.

He started to tell me that we have to stop CO2 emmissions as they were causing global warming. I was a bit puzzled as they're not, so I asked him how much CO2 there is in the atmosphere at the moment. He didn't know, but said it was too much.

I told him it was currently about 400 parts per million and asked him how that was too much when it's about as low as it's ever been?

He then changed tack and said it's not the amount that was causing the problem but the rate it was increasing....

I then asked him how the rate could make any difference and pointed out that it was ten times higher in the past.

He then started to get cross with me and I realised that he'd been brainwashed into thinking that the CO2 famine we are in was a problem.

I told him not to take my word for it but to go home and google it.

Even Greenpeace has been infiltrated by these climate emergency nutters, don't they realise they've been fed a pack of lies?

Ask a Question