Christmas decorations

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
IMG_20181208_195741.jpg

@Logan here ya go. Becky put ours up last week. I will take some other pics when it is daylight.

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I don't do a Christmas Tree. just us. too much bother.

I used to have a full-sized fake tree that was a pain in the butt to put up. Got tired of doing that. Now, it's easy. 4' fake tree that doesn't have to be assembled/disassembled every year. Lights stay on it, so all I do is set it in place, wrap a little garland around it, and ornaments are the best part. Whole thing takes about 10 minutes. :)

Gail_68

Beauty blooms in the garden as well as the heart.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United Kingdom

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
I find that the fake tree is very easy to put together, but have to put washing up liquid on the parts that join or i can't take them apart again.:ROFLMAO:

I do all the decorations,I always have. But don't put any outside on the house, on the window ledges inside.:)

Gail_68

Beauty blooms in the garden as well as the heart.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United Kingdom
I find that the fake tree is very easy to put together, but have to put washing up liquid on the parts that join or i can't take them apart again.:ROFLMAO:
Logan good point mate (n)...used to drag hubby in to pull ours apart :LOL:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
It must have took Becky a few hours to do your tree as there's a lot of decoration gone in to it :love:
Becky likes to get out her decorations some of which her grandparents passed down. Like nutcrackers...
we have them all over the house. I do not mind helping her put things up, it goes twice as fast and she does not remember it being difficult the next year so she will get out all her stuff again. Its a system. Better than 2 people putting it out and possibly 1 putting it up.

IMG_20181210_023615.jpg

Ask a Question