Canada Lilies

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
Soon my Canada lilies will be in bloom, in fact, I have more this year, so happy. It is a rare lily and a gift from a wonderful gardener Jane from her collection. 5 years ago I made a slide show showing them, and hers, so here is the slide show.
Right now I have dozens of dangling buds ready to open in a few days. Enjoy the slide show.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United States
I've never heard of Canada lilies. Looking at the still image above for the video they look like day lilies or Asian lilies. I now have a growing collection of bulbs that I plan to situate along the driveway in an area that receives a lot of moisture. Lilies are so lovely!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
It's a lovely slideshow, thank you for sharing it:) It's the first time when I see Canada lilies. They're beautiful and very unique!

Reaction score
Beautiful! I love lilies in general because the ought to be the most beautiful flowers ever! Yours are not the exception, love the colors :) I bet those can add so much color and life to any garden!

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Very nice! They slightly resemble Michigan Lilies & Turk's Cap Lilies.

Ask a Question