Can I save my palm?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
What is the brown spots on the stem and is it savable? Thenwhite powder is just baking soda from spray, I've been spraying leaves for the brown and white holes with bakinf aoda, horticultural soap and neem oil, every other day.. This I assume is a fungus.. Hopefully not root rot... But what about the stems with brown/black spots?
20200821_112103.jpg
20200821_112114.jpg
20200821_112632.jpg

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Why are you using baking soda? :jawdrop: just wipe the leaves down and go easy with the soap and stuff its not needed the plant looks healthy. Leave it to its own devices and give it a light spray with some neem oil once a week if you spot any pests and put it near a window that receives bright indirect light so it can heal faster.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Why are you using baking soda? :jawdrop: just wipe the leaves down and go easy with the soap and stuff its not needed the plant looks healthy. Leave it to its own devices and give it a light spray with some neem oil once a week if you spot any pests and put it near a window that receives bright indirect light so it can heal faster.
Baking soda is part of a commonly advised spray by YouTube gardeners. Lol baking soda, neem oil and horticultural soap...?

Ask a Question