Best place to get pots

Reaction score
Country
United States
I have some seeds already germinating. Where is the best and cheapest place to get 1/2 or 1 gallon black plastic pots to transfer to?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Lowes, Home Depot, a farm store, co-op, seed supply place should carry those cheap plastic pots, or even online. You'll just have to shop for the cheapest price.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have found buckets cheaper than pots, I just drill a few holes in the bottom. and they have a nice handle.
Also worth finding professional gardeners, I used to supply some with plants I had grown from time to time, they bought plants elsewhere as well and would let me have the empty pots for free.

Reaction score
Country
United States
I have found buckets cheaper than pots, I just drill a few holes in the bottom. and they have a nice handle.
Also worth finding professional gardeners, I used to supply some with plants I had grown from time to time, they bought plants elsewhere as well and would let me have the empty pots for free.
I've got them in a grow tent curently, so I need to keep the first transplant as small as a foot print as possible. So pots the size you would buy veggies from at the box stores would be perfect.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
So who do you know who buys veggies there? And what do they do with their empties? I love the boxes they sell mushrooms in for seed boxes.

Ask a Question