Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a and 6b
Country
United States
No one has posted here..yet...Well, you have some beautiful gardens...It is so refreshing to see such wonderful plants during our most drab and cold and rainy and snowy weather...today was about 12 where I am...

Thank you @Tetters for posting these pics as I have enjoyed them greatly...post more please???????

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
No one has posted here..yet...Well, you have some beautiful gardens...It is so refreshing to see such wonderful plants during our most drab and cold and rainy and snowy weather...today was about 12 where I am...

Thank you @Tetters for posting these pics as I have enjoyed them greatly...post more please???????
Okaley dokaley then :D - and thanks for your kind comments.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a and 6b
Country
United States
Is this all from your gardens...??? All these pics are breathtaking...Thank you....

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Is this all from your gardens...??? All these pics are breathtaking...Thank you....
Thanks @waretrop - yes, the last pic shows a shot of a birch tree I grew from seed... now I know they grow fast, but this is plainly an indication :rolleyes: of my age.

That snake is way cool
Thanks @DrCase. The chap who started to carve it travelled around in a camper van. He carved several pieces so I understand for the city of Canterbury and seemed to ''see'' animals in the wood. The snake was just a branch that triggered his imagination. He became bored with the project however, when he started to carve the scales, and that is how it found a home with me. I`m more than happy with it as it is... :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks for bringing a little bit of sunshine to our very cold and grey day! :D

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a and 6b
Country
United States
Yes @Becky is sure does... we need it today as we are looking at lots of show and freezing rain for the next 24 hours....I will keep smiling as long as I can look at more of these garden pics...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
We use the land as a camping site @waretrop -there are about four acres here altogether, and it is well situated as we are only a few miles from the ferry port of Dover, and right in the centre of east Kent. :)

Ask a Question