Avocado plant loses leaves rapidly

Reaction score
Country
United States
My avocado plant started losing its bottom leaves last week. I clipped them off so they wouldn’t waste energy and now it’s lost more leaves and only have two leaves left that are curling now as well and dying. I have no idea why it’s suddenly so unhappy. I use a very small amount of apple cider vinegar diluted in the water to stop the fungus growth and that worked for a very long time. I’m super worried because I’ve been working on this plant since April

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Is it in a pot, in the ground, in water? Each one has different effects. Tell us everything you do to it. How often, with what, where is it, everything.

Reaction score
Country
United States
IMG_3122.jpeg

Reaction score
Country
United States
I’ve been growing this plant since April and I really want to save it. It’s too far gone for me to pot right now I don’t think it’ll survive transplant.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8B
Country
United Kingdom
Ha ha spelling should be potted as soon as stem and leaf show they should be potted up with good drainage ,try again don’t give in.

Ask a Question