Autumn 2013

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Couldn't find any Devil's Turnips but found some Black Bryony.

DSCF0031.JPG

Reaction score
Fabulous pics, Zigs and I love the rainbow. Autumn colors haven't quite hit here yet but I do have a few photos from last year I would love to share. The colors of autumn are a photographers dream.
autumn-reflectionsc2a9.jpg

By the way, this is not my home but I wish it was...lol
autumn-is-a-second-spring.jpg

This photo I took last fall and added the quote. I thought it was a perfect match :)

Hi Blue! As usual great pictures... is that tree a japanese maple tree? I believe it is. I just love the colour of those trees... I love autumn in general! Too bad is getting too late over here, I'm afraid it hasn't even started over here :( Winter might start a little too late this year as well...

Reaction score
I love the pictorials on these forums. Not much of a mushroom or fungus fan, but your photos make them look glorious as well.

I hope you get the job...maybe those pumpkin people will put in a good word!

Reaction score
There are so many edibles just growing naturally around here but I don't dare pick any to eat. For one reason, I don't trust myself to know enough because there are so many look alike plants that could be dangerous. The second reason is because there is no telling if anyone sprayed anything on the plants. People are so poison happy around here and if they aren't spraying for "weeds" they are spraying for mosquitoes.

Gorgeous photos, scotkat and Zigs! You had me oohing and ahhing over here!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Hi Blue! As usual great pictures... is that tree a japanese maple tree? I believe it is. I just love the colour of those trees... I love autumn in general! Too bad is getting too late over here, I'm afraid it hasn't even started over here :( Winter might start a little too late this year as well...
Hi Trellum, Yes I do believe that is a japanese maple tree. The color is so vibrant, I love them too.Winter is right around the corner, here, I can feel it in my bones...lol...But the fall colors are still magnificent even though temperatures are very cooler.

Reaction score
annetteb.jpg
There are some really beautiful pictures on this thread. I love looking at the changing seasons. The colors are just so beautiful it makes me feel so peaceful. I took thispicture in my moms back yard. I wish they weren't putting that road back there. Sorry I couldn't get it to rotate right.

Last edited by a moderator:

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Sorted the rotation for you :)

Nice one (y)

Reaction score
Thanks I appreciate that. I love looking at the changing trees in my moms back yard, but now that they have that road coming through, I can't see as many beautiful trees anymore. I miss the woods. The changing colors were so pretty.
1383758236394.jpg
1383758464926.jpg
1383758346500.jpg

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Did they need a road in the woods?

Reaction score
Nah they decided to build a road through my mom's back yard. They took over half of it for that stupid road. I miss that yard I have a lot of really fond memories of that yard. I wish they had put the road somewhere else. A lot of beautiful trees were cut down for that road.

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom

Ask a Question