Autumn is Time to Relocate

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
And relocating I am. I had 3 espaliared camellias against a fence which were getting very sunburnt due to trees coming down. I've moved 2 of them into a fairly shady area with frames for them to lean on. They looked good for about 2 weeks but not so now. Shock I'm told:(.
I've had advice. Water, water, water.! Don't over water! Feed with camellia feed. Don't feed with camellia feed. In fact, scoup the feed out. Seasol, no seasol. Needless to say that I am very confused . I have cut it back a bit and released the bends, apparently too tight a bend restricts the sap flow. I'm happy for any advice. No one has suggested that I cross my finger but that's my latest tack(y).
rps20180425_043324.jpg
rps20180425_043259.jpg
rps20180425_043231.jpg

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
Saw this video

http://www.abc.net.au/gardening/factsheets/camellia-care/9436866

You could contact them right at the bottom to see if this lady can help you.
Thanks alp I watch Gardening Australia religiously and listen to Jane. Don't know how to contact the show other than facebook and I'm not on facebook. I might try contacting rhe ABC and see if there is another way.. I just found their emai address but states they cannt help with individual gardening questions and to ask local nurseries which i will do.

Last edited:

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
There is the word contact at the bottom and you can fill in a form and see if you can get any response.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
Thanks alp. I looked closer and found the Contact you pointed out. Ive sent an enquiry and will wait to see if I get ant feedback.

Ask a Question