After a 5 day rain

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Oh that is just beautiful! Your little home there must be a heaven for garden fairies! I can't wait to see them in full bloom..

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
I love it all, the green, the hanging pots. You just gave me the best idea, I will hang my pots rather than place them on the window sill.

Thanks for the inspiration.

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Your garden looks amazing! The colours look absolutely surreal, they're so vibrant. I'd love to have something like this if I ever get a house with a garden.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Wow Shape! Your plants are gorgeous and the filter just makes them seem that much more vibrant! I really enjoy playing with photos of my plants as well. In many cases, I am able to accentuate the natural qualities that I love about the plant with simple effects and filters. I also love the warm, inviting background in your photos. I could definitely picture relaxing in a garden like yours!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
Wow Shape! Your plants are gorgeous and the filter just makes them seem that much more vibrant! I really enjoy playing with photos of my plants as well. In many cases, I am able to accentuate the natural qualities that I love about the plant with simple effects and filters. I also love the warm, inviting background in your photos. I could definitely picture relaxing in a garden like yours!
Thank you and here is a link to the HDR program I use http://www.hdrsoft.com/

Reaction score
Country
United States
What an extraordinary, miniature garden pavilion you've built. The effect is so wonderously strange and other-worldly. Like something from a surrealist film or a bizarre dream. I'm trying to judge scale from the position of that car tire. Is the structure about four feet tall?

Ask a Question