A wax bouquet of flowers candle

Reaction score
I was recently asked if I could put together a bouquet of flowers in wax candles. I've never done this but I'm looking around to see what if any molds are available. The person that wants this is very heavy into gardening. She loves her flowers and veggies.

Reaction score
Do you mean sticking flowers into a type of foam sponge to make a bouquet? I did something similar when I still went to school. It was a project for mother's day. In the centre was a candle, and around it we had to arrange flowers and leaves around which we had to wrap wires so that they could be inserted into the mould. I think it's a lovely gift if you don't buy the flowers but get them from your garden or find them in the wild where they grow in abundance.

Reaction score
Good luck with that, finding the mold should be the hardest part, but I'm sure the rest will be a piece of pie for you :) By the way, I also like candle making, never tried what you mentioned tho, please let us know how it turns out! I would love to see pictures! :love:

Ask a Question