A happy bee

Reaction score
index.php

Well it didn't take me long to find one of my bee shots. This one, I intend on framing whenever I get the chance to print it and look for a frame...lol I would say, he's a happy bee, too!!

That's a nice shot blue :) I really like bees, did you know they're actually disappearing? but there are people out there who are still looking for ways to kill them? By the way, the been in the picture looks a lot like a queen!! I can tell because of her long abdomen.

Reaction score
That sunflower is absolutely beautiful and vibrant! I love how the color yellow shows up against the sunlight in photos. They always look so breathtaking! I really like bees too. Honeybees are my favorite, but I'm a fan of outdoor insects. I never kill anything unless it's a predator like a mosquito.

Reaction score
I absolutely love this, I would hang something like this in my home. It's so bright and peaceful. Natures beauty at its best. Have you ever considered selling your photography? It's really stunning.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
That's a nice shot blue :) I really like bees, did you know they're actually disappearing? but there are people out there who are still looking for ways to kill them? By the way, the been in the picture looks a lot like a queen!! I can tell because of her long abdomen.
Thanks so much, Trellum and thanks for identifying this bee as the queen. This year, there have been more bees than I am used to seeing so I didn't realize they were disappearing. Its almost October and they are still out and about in my area. Why do so many people want to destroy these fascinating creatures???

Reaction score
You're welcome! :) I'm actually glad to hear there are a lot bees over there, that can only mean things are improving, I guess! But actually yeah, they have been disappearing, over here we have seen far less bees than in the last year. I really hope they don't disappear anytime soon!

Well blue, I guess some people are really ignorant and don't care about nature, they rather not think we are part of nature as well, and we need bees more than they need us. Actually they're making us a huge favour by pollinating everything, I read that if they disappear... we'd not be able to survive without them for more than 4 years. Because they do a super important job that would cost goverments millions to do.

Reaction score
That sunflower is absolutely beautiful and vibrant! I love how the color yellow shows up against the sunlight in photos. They always look so breathtaking! I really like bees too. Honeybees are my favorite, but I'm a fan of outdoor insects. I never kill anything unless it's a predator like a mosquito.

Same here :) But I must admit that I'm incredibly scared of spiders! I really don't know what to do when I see a really big one over here. Because there are many spiders over here, we have the violinist one... this one is very poisonous! You can lose a limb if that thing bites you or even die. We also have tarantulas, last year there was one in the garden... very close to our little dog :eek:(n)

Reaction score
I absolutely love this, I would hang something like this in my home. It's so bright and peaceful. Natures beauty at its best. Have you ever considered selling your photography? It's really stunning.

Thank you, you are so kind and I feel so flattered :) I never thought of selling this picture, I could try, but I don't know the right site. It'd make me feel so good if I could sell this picture... I'd feel so humbled to know someone bought a picture I took. It must be almost like selling a painting ;) To be honest I love photography and gardening, I've more pictures... but this is one is my favorite :)

Ask a Question