A happy bee

Reaction score
Here is a picture I took a couple of days ago. It's of one of my sun flowers :) I was more interested in taking a good shot of the bee tho. I think I did a good job, what do you think?

314633_171668169574904_2820874_n.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I love the picture! It's so pretty and it looks so cheerful. Also, it's so nice to see the bee:D I miss bees, I haven't seen any in a long time.

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Smashing shot :)

Reaction score
That's a terrific shot - I love it. Last year I took three really good pictures of flowers in our garden, printed off enlarged images, and put them in some frames I had lying around. They made lovely picture - that sunflower picture of yours would be just gorgeous enlarged and mounted!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Great shot, Trellum. I love taking photos of bees and certain insects. I find this year, the bees are quite content with me hanging around with my camera. The sunflower is also gorgeous:)

Reaction score
Trellum that is an awesome shot. The bee does look quite happy! I think that sunflower is very pretty. I agree with TheCrazyPlantLady about enlarging it and putting it in a frame. Would make a great piece of art!

Reaction score
I love the picture! It's so pretty and it looks so cheerful. Also, it's so nice to see the bee:D I miss bees, I haven't seen any in a long time.

Thanks, Clau :) I'm actually very proud of this shot, thanks to it I made a great friend online a while ago ;) He started messaging me on Facebook :p He turned out to be a photography fan as well.

The bee was the main start of this shot, I must admit :) I haven't seen bees for a while as well, and I must admit that really makes me feel worried! Bees are so important for us! All the pollination they do... would cost the goverment millions to do it if the bees were gone for good :(

Reaction score
Smashing shot :)

Thanks, I love gardening and photography :) I'd like to post another shot soon, but this time I just want to know the name of a plant that was given to me a few weeks ago. I hope you guys can help me out with that one.

Reaction score
That's a terrific shot - I love it. Last year I took three really good pictures of flowers in our garden, printed off enlarged images, and put them in some frames I had lying around. They made lovely picture - that sunflower picture of yours would be just gorgeous enlarged and mounted!

Thanks :) You really think so? I hadn't thought of enlarging this picture (and put it in a frame) before, but I'm starting to think this could be a great idea :) I think I could even give this as a gift to my boyfriend... so we can hang it on the wall of our new house :D You know... like some kind of memento marking that huge step in our lives :D He loves sun flowers, by the way :)

I hope you can share some of those shots with us ;)

Reaction score
Great shot, Trellum. I love taking photos of bees and certain insects. I find this year, the bees are quite content with me hanging around with my camera. The sunflower is also gorgeous:)

Thanks, blue :) I know you're an expert photograprapher, so it's really flattering to read that :) I've seen your work before and I know how splendid it is! I specially love your flower shots :)

You know what would be really cool? A photo of a lady bug, but photographed with your distinctive style ;)

Reaction score
Trellum that is an awesome shot. The bee does look quite happy! I think that sunflower is very pretty. I agree with TheCrazyPlantLady about enlarging it and putting it in a frame. Would make a great piece of art!

Thanks :) I added that title because that bee seemed very happy to be on that flower; didn't seem to want to leave! Fortunately that gave me a lot time to take several shots of the same bee and sun flower :p This was one of the best ones :) I might actually enlarge it and put it in a frame, just like you gals suggested! I've to thank you and ''TheCrazyPlantLady'' for that magnificent idea :D

Reaction score
That's a fantastic shot!

Thanks, Becky :) I took several shots of the same bee + sun flower, this was the best shot :) My camera is not the best right now, but I plant to get a new one as soon as I go back home. I love gardening and photography, so I think it's time to take the photography hobby to the next level and buy a better camera :)

Reaction score
Thanks :) You really think so? I hadn't thought of enlarging this picture (and put it in a frame) before, but I'm starting to think this could be a great idea :) I think I could even give this as a gift to my boyfriend... so we can hang it on the wall of our new house :D You know... like some kind of memento marking that huge step in our lives :D He loves sun flowers, by the way :)

I hope you can share some of those shots with us ;)
I think if it is the shot that brought you together I think you pretty much have to frame it! Congratulations :D

I really like having personal art - about 80% of the art that's on our walls is made by someone in our family, or is connected with somewhere we've lived. What could be better than a beautiful piece of art that started the beginning of a lasting relationship?

I think that the new camera is a good idea - you obviously have an eye for a good shot!

Ask a Question