A bed time story for all, The Long Drive.

• Thread starter Peace perfect peace
  • Start date
P

Peace perfect peace

As the back red rear lights drove away, I thought this must be a new game im ment to play !!!!!

But the weather got colder and the day light faded away, I new it was no new game i was ment to play.

I cried and cried and kept looking back as i started to walk away.
Where i was to go i just could'nt say,
It was then in the distance i found a woods, A place i could lay down and rest,
Maybe "sleep" until tomorrow and yet an other new day.

As the night closed in and the freezing cold took its hold I new i wouldnt sleep "I was just to cold"
Then i started to walk, I was in a feared state,
"But Oh" whats this thing im squeezing through with a sign that says "Welcome" Please shut the gate !!!!!!!
I could hear a sound and see a light inside,
I thought I'd make my sound and if anyone opened the door !!!!!!!!!!! " Well" I'd just hide,

And so here goe's "MEE=YOWE" MEEEE=YOWEEEEEEEEE,
But the door stayed closed and its getting colder and colder "I can feel the freezing cold from my tail to my toes,

More MEE= Yowes, and a stroke up against the door and then it happend,
It opened and i fell into the hall,

I just could'nt hide, I just couldnt care, All i wanted was to be inside this house and i was just there,

The door closed and that freezing night stayed outside, It was then i was picked up and placed on a carpet by a blazing fire,

No more need to hide,

Warm milk was quickly put in a saucer and placed on the floor and a calm voice said " drink as much as you like" Ive plenty more,

It was then i knew i'd arrived at my new home, with a human that cared and wanted me to survive,
That was many years ago,

The night I'll always remember, The night of my long drive.

Ask a Question