A beautiful visitor

Reaction score
OMG!!! That would be amazing!!! I love peacocks, they are amazing creatures. If you get the chance, please feel free to share those pics with us. I plan to take plenty nature pics in the Netherlands :) Hopely some nice winter scenes that I'll be more than happy to share here :)

Reaction score
I hope I will get the chance because as the years go by, less and less butterflies come in the spring. I don't know what the cause is but it's a sad phenomenon. I would probably have to visit the nearby hills to see one. Looking forward to your pics :)

Reaction score
Thanks, Amalia. Once i move to the Netherlands (G-d willling) I'll get a garden full of tulips, and I'm sure I'll be getting a lot beatuiful visitors everyday ;) Not io moths tho... those are way too rare and special.

Reaction score
Beautiful photos, nicely presented. Butterflies generally get all the publicity but it is moths who actually have the better colors and patterns. Again, fantastic photos, thanks for sharing them.

Reaction score
Thank you :) I must say I agree with you, butterflies in general are waaaay overrated :p In my opinion moths are way beautiful... there are some really beautiful moths out there! We rarely see them tho, since most of them are nocturnal... I was this one was feeling a bit confused!

Reaction score
Hahaha, nice way to put it :p The io male moth is one of the most stunning things I've seen (in photos), it would be so nice to see one for real :) Way better than one of those ''monarchs''. I've seen a lot of them... not a biggie ;)

Ask a Question