A 16 year old photo that foreshadowed my future

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
Lovely! I love the way older pictures used to look, I have a lot of those unfiltered, completely untouched yet so beautiful and magical. Thanks a lot for sharing, I'm glad to hear you are exactly where you want to be, and you are doing what you love. That is what really matters, I hope I can say the same about myself after 16 or 20 years, but odds are I might not even be around. Really beautiful :)
I hope so too Trellum. I guess none of us really knows. We must enjoy the now and I think our united love of everything floral helps. I think life is full of good little things. The big things can get a bit :poop: hey!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
13B in the summer higher.
Country
Puerto Rico
Such a beautiful picture. The idea of a Food Forest is awesome. I wish I could do the same, since I would love to supply my family with homegrown fruits and vegetables. Since I'm a newbie, I've started out small, with a veggie garden. I hope I can be as successful as you. Best of luck to you.

Reaction score
Such a beautiful picture. The idea of a Food Forest is awesome. I wish I could do the same, since I would love to supply my family with homegrown fruits and vegetables. Since I'm a newbie, I've started out small, with a veggie garden. I hope I can be as successful as you. Best of luck to you.
I hope the same for you~

Reaction score
This is a beautiful photo. Today, we pass up so many physical memories due to the digital age we've entered. There is nothing like an old photograph. A photo really does have 1,000 words. It's wonderful that you still have a love for the garden.

Ask a Question