Well it was like waiting on a bus
THEN!!!...........:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

JDx4.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Trees lopped, Bushes cut back I can now sit down again lol...NEW slate laid and it all looks spick and span....Now I will make my JD Tiki Lamp :ROFLMAO:.pics to follow

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
You've turned this thread into an addiction for me, LOL! :LOL::eek::eek::LOL:

Off again to sow some more seeds!

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Make sure you know or are conscious if you are holding a saw or a bottle!

Saw like this

upload_2018-5-6_14-18-26.jpeg

Bottles like these
jdx4-jpg.36456

LOL!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks for the insight @Perki, I'm on the strongest dose of co codamol too.

That oriental poppy is sensational Alp, a neighbours has just started to bloom but mine are being lazy! 27c here today and tomorrow, hopefully that will encourage them to burst in to life.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Well its all ticking along nicely all the garden is practically done now so I can take my foot off the gas a little (but alas there will always be something to do)...The Bar is almost complete...A little risque sign is in the wings..maybe too Risque for this forum but its all fun. The Tiki Lamp is completed and is hung on the wall (see image below) I just need some Citronella oil to get her flaming hahaha and once the chairs arrive that will be that....Hopefully to enjoy many evenings Al fresco, weather permitting :LOL:

Tikifin.jpg

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
@Mark56 - I was given Cocodamol, but I have never taken more than 2. Scared that it might be addictive. Take them when you feel you need them or when you're going out for a trip. I am sure you'll be sensible with it.

Thank you for the kind comments. I really like how striking the oriental poppies look. Tall and bold. Very nice, but too much material to compost. I have found out that Surrey is actually a very hot spot. Redhill always records the highest temperature.

BigC - at this rate, you will live outdoors! Lovely set up .. So nice, even to a teetotal like me!

Supposed to be a giant allium. A bit anaemic!
SAM_0195.JPG

Acer - finely palmated
SAM_0194.JPG

Senlac
SAM_0196.JPG
SAM_0197.JPG
SAM_0198.JPG

Osteospermum flowering - so you know it's HOT!
SAM_0202.JPG

SAM_0204.JPG
SAM_0207.JPG
SAM_0207.JPG
SAM_0208.JPG

Doesn't the tulip look traumatic! I prefer single .. better for the bees as well!

Attachments

• SAM_0205.JPG
    SAM_0205.JPG
    214.1 KB · Views: 117
  • SAM_0209.JPG
    SAM_0209.JPG
    159.4 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
I can't take a lot of painkillers, they upset my stomach. Ibuprofen I can take in moderation, but I don't take them for headache because they don't work.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks for the insight @Perki, I'm on the strongest dose of co codamol too.

That oriental poppy is sensational Alp, a neighbours has just started to bloom but mine are being lazy! 27c here today and tomorrow, hopefully that will encourage them to burst in to life.

I spoke to the mother earlier and the best advise she could give is don't do to much. My mum has the habit of doing to much and it wipes her out for a day or 2. The painkillers she is on are oxcodone not co codamol.

I've had a good ride out to harlow carr in the sun :cool: bit early for most perennials but still things to look at. I just need to sort through the pictures from harlow carr. went a bit mad with the camera took 187 pictures :eek:

Last edited:

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom

Flattery gets you nowhere, LOL!

Was watching Medical Detective and drifted in and out of consciousness. The Woman in white was very dramatic and pacy. If I were Walter Hartright, I wouldn't want to fall in love with such a fragile woman!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question