2: Our gardening diaries - from latest toys, flowers to wildlife .. Please upload pics

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
DSCN0295.JPG
DSCN0296.JPG
DSCN0297.JPG
Wishing Barley all the best for tomorrow @Logan

@alp here's a couple of pics from our walk today that I told you about

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Morning all
Got to get to Birmingham from Redditch in the Rush hour, get there for 8.30. We are going to change vet that's in Redditch. Ours used to be in Redditch but they moved over there to have a bigger place. But it's getting too much for hubby to drive there and go to do his work at the schools.

Last edited:

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Lovely photo and you have a lovely habitat for a big variety of wildlife .. I am so envious..

It's going to be a very cold day. 3c to 7c.. but hopefully the sunshine makes amend and makes my house warm.. Last night the factory was in full swing.. The eldest boy, with his girlfriend and sister took 2 or 3 black bags each to another car.. Legal highs? I hope those who name this rubbish live next to the alchemy, like me.. and enjoy the fumes..

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Morning all another cold day here, alp we have a river too but the Tyne is a lot more than a trickle ;)

:eek::D! OK, stop rubbing it in ... Must go to Newcastle and stand on the bridge and take a pic.. Love that bridge. In fact, I like all sorts of bridges, some open like Tower Bridge, some swing open.. Shame they wouldn't carry on with the project of the Garden Bridge in London.. Khan is too mean.. A landmark like this would bring in a lot of tourists ..

Have to go to the post office.. After 2 days of rain, my little river Rom might be more than a TRICKLE! Just might ..

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Morning everyone , hope you are all well today.

Think I spoke too soon, saying that my flare up was easing.....had a really awful night, finally was able to go to bed at 3:50 this morning after I had to succumb to taking meds in order to get into a semi comfortable position.

Don't want to mislead .....the grass at the front is not ours it belongs to a local landowner, horses are grazed on it. It leads up to the lakes.
The allotments are behind our house @alp

Oh dear @alp I had optimistically thought that things had improved for you with regards to your neighbours............sad to hear that I was wrong:(

Well this won't do better get going, otherwise my joints will set like cement:D:ROFLMAO:

Marvellous Monday to you all.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Hope you get better, @Upsy Daisy ! Going to be a very sunny but cold day. Keep well and catch up with your sleep .. Keep yourself warm..

Ask a Question