2: Our gardening diaries - from latest toys, flowers to wildlife .. Please upload pics

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Verdun ..Wait till my son has a job and see how he cope with real people instead of staring at this iphone .. The A word. I don't understand why the parents or the saints allow him to live in his own world - he's listening to music whenever and wherever!

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
@alp how i noticed something was wrong when i tried to use the doggy toothpaste in his mouth. It's been a couple of days like that and i realized that there must be something wrong with his mouth.But it was 4 weeks ago that he found that bone. Apart from that he's still the same. Thanks:)

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Glad it's over. Get a muzzle .. better safe than sorry .. and richer than poorer.. You don't need to tell me the damage.. .Glad it's nothing sinister!:D

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Good morning.. Logan: I hope Barley won't pretend he's stiff and stoned when you put the muzzle on. A lot of animals are quite funny - they just pretend to be dead when they are asked to do things they don't like. Quite wacky..

Used BigC's method of candle in several pots and have had my 4 attempts so far. A tea candle can last for 3 hours .. Not bad.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Cupcake no just the run of the mill but shorter ,tried Amistad before but lost it over wet in winter maybe .Trying salvia Hians and Pratence rose rhapsody if I succeed will plant them in there final position with grit sand added to help drainage .

Please post some photos of your salvia. Amistad roots very easily. Worth having. Will send you cuttings or seeds if I can get the seeds. If not, can send you cuttings if you want. Let me know.

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Good morning.. Logan: I hope Barley won't pretend he's stiff and stoned when you put the muzzle on. A lot of animals are quite funny - they just pretend to be dead when they are asked to do things they don't like. Quite wacky..

Used BigC's method of candle in several pots and have had my 4 attempts so far. A tea candle can last for 3 hours .. Not bad.
@alp thanks for the advice but, i would probably be chasing him round the room trying to put it on. Yes they do things like that and rub their faces on the ground.

That's a good idea about the t-lights.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
The bread has failed to rise, AGAIN! I want to shake the boy's head!

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
It's the 2nd time in a week and he's still asleep.. I am not amused.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Good morning ... Not much better in the SE, probably better after 1pm.. Can't wait for Sunday to come .. WITH SUNSHINE! You might even get it your way, @Zenji but the country might be Freeeeeeeeeeezing..

Ask a Question