Your Too Old

Reaction score
Country
United States
Oh I wish I knew some things when I was in my 20's.

Finding out about Organic Gardening when I was young we did with whatever and it wasn't Organic.

Every day it is something New.

big rockpile

Reaction score
Country
United States
Do it if you get enjoyment out of it, it's not hurting anyone else. If you die before it's finished you won't be alive to know it never got finished anyway.
I find myself excited dealing with plants.

I have plans on planting our whole cleared off area. My Son said please make a map of your yard and what you plan in the future. He said he looked like a drunk mowing my grass.

This is all well and good seems they are accepting I have a New Hobby.

Then it comes to doing. You find you are about to die why are you doing these projects that you will never see finished?

big rockpile
I sure wish everyone long life and good health.
The joy in Gardening can be many fold.
Planting Trees are a net positive for all of us while we are breathing and feeding them with our bodies after works too... Just sayin'

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Our Son could never figure why basically I would cut Firewood year round.

Told him like this I'm never in want and I'm not cutting in the snow.

big rockpile
I've chopped wood in the rain. I wondered whatever turn of luck landed me in this position. As dumb as ... and then when you bring the wood into the dying fire, and everyone brightens up at the thought of warmth - you are overheated because of the chopping.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I did some stuff in the greenhouse briefly yesterday, so hot my tee shirt was soaked and even the waistband of my shorts was wet.

Meadowlark

No N-P-K Required
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
old zone 8b/new zone 9a
Country
United States
I did some stuff in the greenhouse briefly yesterday, so hot my tee shirt was soaked and even the waistband of my shorts was wet.
In July and August, I regularly changed clothes three times a day. I love working outside and refuse to let a little sweat stop me. Predictions here are that the 105 + deg days will end soon. That will be a blessing.

Reaction score
Country
United States
In July and August, I regularly changed clothes three times a day. I love working outside and refuse to let a little sweat stop me. Predictions here are that the 105 + deg days will end soon. That will be a blessing.
See I can't do this because of my Medication. It could kill me according to my Doctor.

I'd love to.

big rockpile

Ask a Question