Your Pets

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
This is Bracken with the test cup at dog training. :)He was in the class that has done all training. It was more advanced.Sadly he passed away 5 weeks ago with leukaemia. He was diagnosed last august, he was having treatment but it got worse and lost the battle.
View attachment 17707
Awwwe Logan, I'm so sorry to hear about Bracken :cry: he was a fighter and I'm sure you will have lovely memories of him. :)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Have fostered and re homed about 30 small dogs - working with a rescue. The one in the avatar is Henry. I lost him on March 1st this year. Still have two others - the two larger ones in the picture.
DSC00038.JPG

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Lovely dogs Beth_B, are they all awaiting a treat there lol or just posing for camera? :)

I am evil and make them behave for a treat. ;) So a bit of both I guess! The mastiff is 22 months old and I plan on taking another photo of all three on his second birthday, May 28. I have one from where he was about 14 weeks old, same dogs, same position.

The little dog was "raised by Rottweilers" and takes every opportunity to position herself up high.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Logan, I am sorry you lost him. :(

Tetters, I fostered for many many years. What type of terrier is that? Usually I am dead on in guessing breeds but am coming up short here.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Beth, little Henry in my avatar was a Yorkshire Terrier. I worked with the Yorkshire Terrier and Toy Breeds Rescue for a few years. He was close to death when rescued from the gypsies and had been treated very cruelly. With surgery and much care including 4 months on antibiotics, he recovered sufficiently well to have a very comfortable and happy life with us - and he ruled the roost. He passed on 1st day of this month, with help from the vet, in my arms.
My others, I believe are yorkie cross. They were unwanted as they had been bred by a ''back street dealer'' and sold to unsuspecting customers who thought they were buying tiny dogs.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Awwwwwwwwwwww... Wish I had the money to keep just one of these cuties .. So cute!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Not Henry Elena, he was an aged gentleman who commanded respect and thought he was a rottie !!

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Beth, little Henry in my avatar was a Yorkshire Terrier. I worked with the Yorkshire Terrier and Toy Breeds Rescue for a few years. He was close to death when rescued from the gypsies and had been treated very cruelly. With surgery and much care including 4 months on antibiotics, he recovered sufficiently well to have a very comfortable and happy life with us - and he ruled the roost. He passed on 1st day of this month, with help from the vet, in my arms.
My others, I believe are yorkie cross. They were unwanted as they had been bred by a ''back street dealer'' and sold to unsuspecting customers who thought they were buying tiny dogs.
Thanks Tetters, you do a good job. Sorry about your lose.

Ask a Question