Your Pets

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Some of the little ones I fostered were in a pitiful state when they came in. You need to be tough to deal with it. I still hear from new owners though who let me now how my fosters are. It was a rewarding job while I could manage it.

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Some of the little ones I fostered were in a pitiful state when they came in. You need to be tough to deal with it. I still hear from new owners though who let me now how my fosters are. It was a rewarding job while I could manage it.
That's good, why did you stop?

Reaction score
Showcase(s):

Tetters you have done a grand job, there all so cute :). All our animals are rescued, some needing extra care and cuddles on arrival but they soon settle in once they know there safe don't they?

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
We still got these 2,
IMG_20170301_213936.jpg

Barley's 5 on the right and Berry's 3
IMG_20170323_101817.jpg
IMG_20170323_102254.jpg

IMG_20170323_102305.jpg

This is where i take them, it's a coppis close by where i live and a stream.

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
all five.jpg
Sadly they're all gone now. But i trained them all. They did very well at basic and advanced training.At the back left to right is, Moss, Logan, Bramble, in front from left is Willow and Bracken.
barley sitting.jpg

Still got Barely and Berry
berry sitting.jpg

They've done the same. The one exercise that i taught them, was to put a toy in the box come back to me and go back to get it out, bring it to me,then stop in the middle of the floor and drop it and leave it and come back to me and heal. :)

Attachments

• all five.jpg
    all five.jpg
    201.5 KB · Views: 210
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Wonderful dogs Logan
And what Ive heard about Tetters' Henry makes me smile a lot. A character who wont be forgotten :)
Always so sad to lose our pet friends....

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
406994_10201134259222439_857049763_n.jpg
This morning, a fairly nice day outside, time for a garden walk to check out all the daffs etc coming up. My cat Teddy (15 years old) had already tucked himself under the bed in his favorite spot to sleep the day away. But over the years, I have verbalized to him when about to leave with coffee to walk the garden----"Go for a walk" and he would follow me all around our 3 acres. Today, wondering if my words would rouse him from down the hall bedroom to meet me at the door. So tried, said it twice "Go for a Walk". And there he was ran down the hall to be with me. We did our walking together. And two other cats joined us. Getting back inside, he went back to the bedroom and under the bed for the day. Such a sweetheart he is.

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
View attachment 17873 This morning, a fairly nice day outside, time for a garden walk to check out all the daffs etc coming up. My cat Teddy (15 years old) had already tucked himself under the bed in his favorite spot to sleep the day away. But over the years, I have verbalized to him when about to leave with coffee to walk the garden----"Go for a walk" and he would follow me all around our 3 acres. Today, wondering if my words would rouse him from down the hall bedroom to meet me at the door. So tried, said it twice "Go for a Walk". And there he was ran down the hall to be with me. We did our walking together. And two other cats joined us. Getting back inside, he went back to the bedroom and under the bed for the day. Such a sweetheart he is.
He's gorgeous, cat's are intelligent just like dogs, they do understand what you say.:)

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Lovely cats and dogs. Love Tetters's doggies .. and Logan's loyal friends...

Ask a Question