Your Pets

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
Thank you MaryMary, the KITTEN SHELTER is lovely. We do not refer to it as a "cat house", especially since the new police chief just shut down the local one. It had been in operation for years and was something of a landmark.

All four cats have been inside, and at six o'clock this morning when they came to get breakfast, all four were suspiciously warm.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
Fossie the dog had leftover buttermilk for the first time. It looked like milk but she sneezed and licked and looked at me like "what did you do?" Then she finished it.

Breenie the cat brought in another bird. The teen years are hard on our yard life. She had 5 rodents in the den yesterday from morning to night. My wife was yelling, but I calmed by by saying "Honey- its your cat.".

edited to add this nights mouse.

Last edited:

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Don't you just love a cat who can do patrol duties instead of coming round and round your legs until you shooo it off!? After being shooed off, it disappeared out of the thin air and left you with guilty pangs of Lady MacBeth! I don't mind an occasional pat, but coming at my legs like that is not on.

Tell your wife that they don't make cats like that any more and it should be cherished.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
What did the mice do? Scamper or injured at all?

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
The mice wasn't injured at all, the cat would drop it round the back of the house and we had the doors closed,so it couldn't get in.They just ran away.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
So that's a pretty useless cat! Hehe!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
IMG_4564.JPG
My Thompson, he is waiting for me in heaven. miss him still. My Christmas tree boy, he and I would go find the tree at the tree farm, and he'd sit by me inspecting every ornament hung. such a good boy .

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
20171225_135023.jpg
Breeny the cat got homemade catnip mice for Christmas and is red eyed but asleep under the tree. Fossy the dog got dried pork ears and too much other food and is asleep on the master bed. Rango the cat, well he is older and thinks all that is cute but he will do what he wants, his way.

Edit to say Rango is sleeping with his dog

Last edited:

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
I love dogs as long as I don't have to walk them regardless of weather. Aren't they cute!

Ask a Question