Advertising

A

Advertising

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
us
Poor doggo is forbidden from giant beefsticks from now on. Fossy goes to work with Becky to an Art Supply store and the report is foul dog gas is un acceptable in the store aisles.

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
gb
Poor doggo is forbidden from giant beefsticks from now on. Fossy goes to work with Becky to an Art Supply store and the report is foul dog gas is un acceptable in the store aisles.
:LOL:
Maybe just give her half, it looked a lot. Ours would have had the runs. Golden retrievers have very sensitive stomachs.:)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
us
IMG_4696.JPG
IMG_4700.JPG
Snoozing in the sun. first one is Twitches (just had him to the vets, he is 17 lbs) second one is MomCat. (unrelated ) width of windows normal 36 inches for size comparison. and yes that is the cat door, they can come and go as will. top pic, is MomCat on right. Twitches on left. that cream cover is from an old shower curtain, got tired of cleaning the pillows from fur and etc. so now easy to pull off and wash. Oh yes, and you can see some of my garden from the window.

Attachments

Reaction score
Country
us
My wife and I got Bingo 22nd Sept. 2012 in Holiday Tx. He was thrown or put out of a car about a year before we got him to make it on his own for some stupid reason. He lived with a family at a ranch house for that time, was told he didn't get alot of positive attention, mainly negative. We picked him up for our 2 daughters sight unseen and I feel un live with him immediately. I held him in the car for his 1st vet visit, held him when he got shots and held him on the way to his forever home. He was terrified if a leash, coward down and shivered when you would call him and I'm certain he has had some abuse. He was nearly 2 when we adopted him, and even though he was for the girls he has attached to me like glue. If I'm home he's with me almost 24/7. I've always had dogs but never have had a dog literally love me and cling to me like Bingo. Yes he's been fixed and gets the best grain free food.

A

Advertising

Ask a Question