Your Pets

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
Sam has a never ending desire to play ball. It is not this 3 or 4 throws and done thing, no it has to be a good 20 or 30 throws. So today he is begging to play after I get back from helping my parents. Just a bit after noon. This is where one time Oppressive weather state came in handy. I tossed the ball 3 times, the 3rd he took the ball and went to the door and waited for me to let him get inside to the air conditioning.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Today my wife and I were watching touched by an angel on TV, I had just gotten home tonight from working. While watching TV my wife told me to look at Bingo, she said that he had been staring at me the whole time. I told her that I never had a dog which stars at me so much, or so infatuated with me and seems to love me so much. I know people have a special bond with their pets but I've never been so blessed to have a dog so hooked on me.

Ad

Advertisements

Gail_68

Beauty blooms in the garden as well as the heart.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United Kingdom
Looks like he WAS a character..........
Oh mate he was obedient but a very devoted dog, I could walk him off the lead with no trouble and he'd stop at the edge of roads the lot, he just carried a large presence in the home...is ashes are underneath our bird bath in the centre of the back garden with a memorial plaque.

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
Kitten report: They are living inside a couch. Becky has given them the run of the den. Evidently they were feral kittens captured by a young lady at her work, vetted and adopted by us. They are sisters. No names yet.

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
Not gonna be allowed to I suspect. Right now Mabel and Myrtle or Mabe and Myrt for short are being tried on for size. I think it has to do with whichever book Becky is reading at the moment. Those names sound like names from some English period piece.

Meet Mabel
IMG_20190106_015628.jpg

Meet Myrtle
IMG_20190106_015806.jpg

Sometimes Myrtle talks in latin
IMG_20190106_015749.jpg

Somebody is gonna get it
IMG_20190106_021353.jpg

IMG_20190106_021232.jpg

IMG_20190106_021138.jpg

Last edited:
Ad