Advertisements

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
gb
I was going through the documents of the boys that have past away and i found this photo of Bracken just after we brought him home. I remember it was March and it had been snowing.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
us
Very nice blankets@DirtMechanic
I've done some for Barley and Berry.
Becky calls them cat afghans. I could never be that detailed, but they might get some towels or something like an old soft sweater. B is a little advanced in her detail levels. Witness the den cleaning result of finding lost cat toys under the various furniture. She keeps me organized too.

Reaction score
Country
us
My gardening buddy! After bring cooped up all winter, he is happy to be able to bask in the sun again. Except today cuz it's raining.

Reaction score
Country
us
Apparently it's not a planter, it's a cat bed. Luckily the plants I was trying to grow I there were for him anyway: catnip and lemongrass! Maybe he could smell it even though it was only 1/4" tall.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
us
This is Jack, whose full titled name is GP RW Posiepurrs Jacaranda. I have bred silver and golden Persians in the past and I show them. 20121209_23.JPGIMG_3144 (2).JPGThis is Sterling, my new boy. I do have other Persians, but I won't bore you with the photos. I also have two dogs, a sheltie and a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. IMG_1149.JPGNick and lastly, Riley.IMG_3087 (2).JPG

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
us
Rango in the hickory nut bowl
IMG_20190421_082814.jpg

We lost a hickory in the back yard and Becky had me cut it into wood turning blanks for a one legged artist she knows, and she trucked it to him. In appreciation he gave her a turned bowl from the tree that has embedded and polished hickory nuts around it.

Last edited:
Ad

Advertisements

Ask a Question