Your day apart from gardening

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Keir Hardy
Country
United Kingdom
As the firm "Kitchen Door Workshop" who made the doors had been so helpful, I sent them a thankyou e-mail and a copy of the photo. They replied asking permission to use it on their social media. I didn't think it was that good. I said I don't mind, as long as I can remain anonymous.

You won't believe the amount of cardboard and bubblewrap there was in the carton in which they came.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
Too many things to do. Getting ready for the next car show. We bought another house, making lists for that, as it will need to be totally furnished, its 8 hour drive away, settlement Jan. 14. will plan to attend lots of estate sales for some good auction prices of good used stuff. Mentally inventory stuff in our house that we don't need that will be useful down there. Need a drink. Have to focus.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
20211123_194440.jpg

What else can I do? No garden tonight, its freezing! Outside

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
That looks uncomfortable, and on both at once. My friend had a bunion operation, looked a bit like that, but they did it one foot at a time.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Got a sheet of glass to replace the rubbish plastic window in my storyshack, https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIfrjavewvS-nVvpdMc4NeA/videos , and found the window space is a parallelogram, no longer square. I realised I had leaned all the spare fence panels against the back of it, and the whole shed is tipping forwards. Spent a fair while removing them all and jammed two timbers up against the front in a bid to square it up a bit, not sure if it will with all those bookshelves in it.

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Still getting over from cataract surgery 2 weeks on Friday. Until after then can't bend forward for long times. Had to go with hubby to walk the dogs so that he can pick up after them. So on Saturday I'll be able to do things again. But it's going well and with the eye drops.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
Still getting over from cataract surgery 2 weeks on Friday. Until after then can't bend forward for long times. Had to go with hubby to walk the dogs so that he can pick up after them. So on Saturday I'll be able to do things again. But it's going well and with the eye drops.
My wife is up for her other eye soon and I feel for you. Follow instructions! Its amazing they can do what they do these days but it worries me because fragility.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
As the firm "Kitchen Door Workshop" who made the doors had been so helpful, I sent them a thankyou e-mail and a copy of the photo. They replied asking permission to use it on their social media. I didn't think it was that good. I said I don't mind, as long as I can remain anonymous.

You won't believe the amount of cardboard and bubblewrap there was in the carton in which they came.
Some would say how good it is of them to supply you with greenhouse insulation and mulch as well as doors :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
Rained a lot last night, so no leaf removal. Will putter about in the house, cleaning, tossing, organizing. Planning for the 2nd house what to take from here. Maybe watch a good movie. Not leaving the property. This "Black Friday" to crazy out there.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
My eye doctor says I have cataracts starting, but for now I can still tread a needle without glasses so not doing anything about it. Good luck, they are very skilled these days with that procedure. "can't bend forward for a long time"??? Really, one of my clients had that procedure done, do not recall an order for that from her doctor, interesting? And I am good at being on top of those things with my clients. I also wanted to do some research, I heard that the procedure has to be done again in about 6 years. (just heard--not stacking my life on that).

Ask a Question