You Tube Dubai Fountain

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
It's incredible how well they match the fountain with the music! I've seen something similar in Las Vegas but it's not on the same scale as those videos! Must have been great seeing it live (y)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Scotland dont know zone
Country
United Kingdom
Yes it is Becky it was fantastic we saw it in daylight without music.

Then back at night to enjoy Dinner by the fountains.

I to have see it in Vegas .

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Wow, this is surprising, it looks just like the fountain in my city:) I love watching it, it's really beautiful. You can watch the show every day for free. The problem is that there are always dozens of people in the audience. Personally, I'm scared of crowds:(

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Wow, this is surprising, it looks just like the fountain in my city:) I love watching it, it's really beautiful. You can watch the show every day for free. The problem is that there are always dozens of people in the audience. Personally, I'm scared of crowds:(

You should take Homer along - he sounds fearsome enough to keep people at a distance :D

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
You should take Homer along - he sounds fearsome enough to keep people at a distance :D
Lol, I love the idea!:D I'm not sure what would he do if he saw so much water in front of him though. I think that he would try to run away:p

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Lol, I love the idea!:D I'm not sure what would he do if he saw so much water in front of him though. I think that he would try to run away:p

Good point, he might think it's bath time! :LOL:

Ask a Question