World of Gardening

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
I am so amazed by the number of countries represented here, all these people with the same love of planting and growing things ! It gives me hope for the future of the world ! If it weren't for the little flags ( which is SO much fun to look up) you would never know that we don't live next door to each other.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
That is very true! I love how diverse this forum is, I learn loads from all the different topics :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6 b
Country
Russian Federation
Yes, we can arrange floral flashmob!
125.gif

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
I am so amazed by the number of countries represented here, all these people with the same love of planting and growing things ! It gives me hope for the future of the world ! If it weren't for the little flags ( which is SO much fun to look up) you would never know that we don't live next door to each other.
This forum is just like coming home and sitting down with your family and friends talking about gardening.
Yes fernsdaddy.....and without boring everyone senseless !!!
I totally agree Tjohn. It is wonderful to share our passion with like minded people whom we would never "talk to" otherwise. And thanks to the wonderful admin forum people becky and zigs who "keep it nice", well maybe zigs is a bit cheeky at times but we love that!:cool:;):LOL: I've had many an unexpected chuckle at 3 am.

Ask a Question