New here and gardening world!

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Hi all,

i'm new to this forum and to gardening. I've been trying to geminate some seeds since last summer my lemon tree has grown and my pineapple tree!! I hope they grow bigger!

This year I wanted to do something even more I'm going to try and grow my first time ever avocado, spaghetti squash, tomatoes and a few others! Please if anyone has any tips on how to make them grow bigger and stronger let me know also what soil? What other seeds can I germinate? I also have a palm tree and a bamboo any tips on making them healthy and live longer??? I will post pics!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    152.7 KB · Views: 275
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Welcome!

Your avocado is looking very nice! Mine gets leggy in the winter, but I put it outside when it is warm and it gets lush and green.

Is that a pineapple top I see? We have a few growing now. I get things started then end up giving them away and starting more. ;) I don't have a lot of indoor growing space, so that works good for me.

Reaction score
Hi there and welcome to the forum :) I enjoyed seeing your pictures, it looks like you are a true expert when it comes to germinating seeds :) Looking forward to seeing more.

Ask a Question