World Garden

Prophet

Intelligently Inquisitive
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Has anyone ever seen, used or have one of these. Its basically a mobile indoor/outdoor garden. Its one of the coolest things I've purchased and so far am using it in my bedroom for growing herbs. The storage capacity is about 3-4 cf I believe and holds a lot of stuff. The model I have came with two t5 lights as well. I suggest anyone who like growing and wants something indoors that easily movable (wheels) to check it out. I emailed their customer service asking about it before I purchased it then left a good review on the item. Their customer service was so pleased with the review he is actually sending me some free stuff (an entire light kit thats like 90 bucks). If anyone is interested check it out and if you want to buy one let me know and I'll email the same guy and see if you will be hooked up too. The company is based in Canada I believe and they are trying to get the word spread I guess. This thing is awesome
https://www.vitagardens.com/world-garden/

20170607_154919.jpg
20170607_154946.jpg
20170607_154841.jpg

Ask a Question